(TIMTOS 2015) 25th Taipei International Machine Tool Show March 3-8, 2015
Taipei International Machine Tool Show, or more popularly known as TIMTOS, is set to hold its 2015 edition from 3 to 8 March. The show has grown to become a leading global machine tools platform in Asia, encouraging trade and building of business ties.
Taiwanese exhibitors include a full line-up of all-star manufacturers that include well-known makers like Hartford, Victor Taichung, Goodway, YCM, Tongtai, Quaser, AWEA, Cheavalier-Falcon, CHMER, Hiwin and Fair Friend. Foreign exhibitors are also setting records with 260 foreign manufacturers from 17 countries including Germany, Italy, Japan, Switzerland, Spain and the United States. Among these is the German Trade Office Taipei with its German Pavilion, a joint operation with the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) and the German Machine Tools Builders´ Association (VDW). AETATS (Association of Economy and Trade Across Taiwan Straits) will also organize China Pavilion that joins machine tool stars like Mazak, DMG Mori, Yasda, Jtekt, Sodick, Mitsubishi, Trumpf, Kuka, Fanuc, Siemens, Bosch, Citizen, Igus and Blum.
3 EXPO HIGH LIGHTS
1) High-efficiency automated production
2) Taiwan Controller Appliance Pavilion
3) First ever expo of metal forming machines at the Yuanshan EXPO Dome at EXPO Park:
1. High efficiency automated production picks up the expo's theme to promote upgraded industrial manufacturing tech that cuts labor while boosting output through intelligent, automated production technology. This trend with the strong backing of Taiwan's ICT industry opens a new blue ocean for the industry. For example the mechanical power press maker CHIN FONG can boost by almost a third its output of laser welded molding plates and sheets and the 64-year old FATEK (FEMCO Group) has developed two types of fully automated aluminum wheel production lines which greatly boost efficiency in processing aluminum wheels for large trucks and minivans.
2. Taiwan Controller Appliance Pavilion exhibits Taiwan-inspired and made controller tool models that include high-level milling machines, CNC milling machines that underscore advanced tech performance. It features Taiwan controller manufacturers SYNTEC Technology, Delta and Advantech-LNC who showcase their latest results from R&D centers with industry and academia. This pavilion is hosted by the Precision Machinery Research and Development Center acting under a commission to the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
3. First Expo of Metal Forming Machines at Yuanshan EXPO Dome features Taiwan's high-quality, cost-effective machinery (with a grand Taiwan lantern exhibition nearby). Key exhibitors include SEYI, CHIN FONG and KUEN LIN.